When Your Commercial Roof Needs Repair, You Want an Expert, a Company With Decades Of Experience and a Known Track Record, Midwest Roofing Services Has Had That Since 1955
Midwest Roofing Services has been a family owned and operated business since President Dwight D. Eisenhower was in the White House. We believe in the value of hard work, respect for every customer and the job is not finished until the customer is completely satisfied. We carry the legacy forward and it will always be the foundation of Midwest Roofing Services. But, advancements in technology have changed the roofing industry, so every year we educate, train and re-train our staff and employees on the most recent technologies, materials, roofing systems, safety procedures and roofing techniques to insure your roof, not only looks great, but exceeds all industry standards for quality.
"A Higher Standard of Excellence" is our history and is our future.
We are Catastrophe Specialists.
We've helped over 30,000 people with damaged roofs, just like you. We are here to help you. The future will be brighter.
What we do for our customers
- We assess the damage to your home.
- We explain how the insurance claims process works with your insurance company.
- We explain all of the insurance paperwork and our estimate so you clearly understand.
- We check to make sure your insurance company is compensating you appropriately for your damage.
- We will assign a project manager to you. He will be your contact. He will supervise the crew, perform inspections and keep you informed at every step and answer any of your questions.
- Our installation crews will leave your property the way it was before we started. We install each roofing system to meet or exceed manufacturers specifications and regional codes.
- We don't take Quality Control lightly. Your project manager will conduct a final inspection before you are invoiced.