Many of us know working directly with an insurance company can cause nothing but a headache. No need to fret, Midwest Roofing Services can provide relief by working with your insurance and accomodate you with the best roofing option for your residence.
We Are Catastrophe Specialists.
We've helped over 30,000 people with damaged roofs, just like you. We are here to help you. The future will be brighter.
What We Do For Our Customers
- We assess the damage to your home.
- We explain how the insurance claims process works with your insurance company.
- We explain all of the insurance paperwork and our estimate so you clearly understand.
- We check to make sure your insurance company is compensating you appropriately for your damage.
- We will assign a project manager to you. He will be your contact. He will supervise the crew, perform inspections and keep you informed at every step and answer any of your questions.
- Our installation crews will leave your residence the way it was before we started. We install each
- roofing system to meet or exceed manufacturers specifications and regional codes.
- We don't take Quality Control lightly. Your project manager will conduct a final inspection before you are invoiced.